Why You Do What You Do
As I’ve traversed the business world for the last 30 years, I’ve learned that everyone has gifts, expertise, skills, knowledge, and talents to offer.
As leaders in your organizations, I’d like you take a few minutes to answer the questions below for yourself, carefully considering who you are, what you do, and how you serve your family, team, and clients. I’m providing my responses as an example and maybe a starting place.
What did I learn (through my own career journey)?
- Stay until the job is done right.
- Integrity is priceless. Never compromise.
- I’m an executive leadership coach and strategic business consultant because I want to be here.
- My conduct is a direct reflection on my family and my company.
- How I treat people will follow me for the rest of my life.
- What makes me different? In my case, what differentiates Invisible Horizons Coaching and Consulting from others offering the same type of service?
- We design programs to fit every budget.
- Our programs are designed specifically for the client – no “out-of-the-box” courses.
- We offer industry-leading personalized assessments for individuals and organizations focusing on:
- Strategy: Organizational and Departmental
- Strengths: Individual and Team
- Habits / Behaviors: Aligned with Values
- We offer a full suite of additional services:
- Executive Coaching
- Trusted Executive Advisor
- Individual Leadership Coaching
- Group / Team Coaching
- Training / Development Programs
- Strategic Planning
- Certified Assessments
- What else? At Invisible Horizons Coaching and Consulting, we believe that What Got You Here Won’t Get You There.
- We take organizations from:
- Dysfunctional to Effective
- Siloed to Cross-Functional
- Guarded to Trusting
Are you uncertain how to best answer these questions? Need a partner in your personal journey of continuous growth? Let’s chat.
P.S. Book a Complimentary Strategy Session so we can get you moving in the right direction; click on my Complimentary Strategy Session calendar link here and let’s book a time together so you can get started today!
My goal as an experienced Executive and Leadership Coach is to help you re-imagine your life and let go of thoughts and behaviors that undermine your success, so that a renewed and fulfilled you can emerge. My personal commitment is to provide you with accountability, understanding and support while accomplishing lasting growth. Click here and type “Tips” in the email Subject Line to receive tips and leadership advice to help you Discover Invisible Horizons.